University of Horticultural Sciences (UHS), Bagalkot, Karnataka, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following postgraduate (PG) courses, offered in the upcoming academic session 2011-12. The admission will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the common entrance test conducted by the University.
PhD (Doctorate of Philosophy)
- PhD (Horticulture)
M Sc (Horticulture)
- Floriculture and Landscape Architecture
- Fruit Science
- Vegetable Science
- Post Harvest Technology
- Plantation, Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic Crops
- Crop improvement & Biotechnology
Date of exam:August 7, 2011 (from 10.30 am)
Test centers:College of Horticulture Bagalkot (Haveli Campus)
How to apply:Interested candidates can download the application form from the University’s official website: http://uhsbagalkot.edu.in/. The duly filled in application form along with the requisite enclosure documents (list given on the website) should be submitted at Registrar's office, UHS, Bagalkot, Karnataka, latest by July 23, 2011. For more details about application, eligibility criteria and admission procedures candidates are requested to visit the aforementioned website.
- Date of issue of application form:June 22, 2011
- Last date of issue of PG application- July 21, 2011
- Last date of submission of application form:July 23, 2011